Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good Day Love(s)!

What a wonderful trip to London & Paris!
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the entire experience.
The sites, food and friends were all amazing.

My energy level held strong - and all of the walking was so good for my health. I really needed to get moving after those 4 weekends of being down and out for days at a time.

I had chemo #5 out of 12 yesterday. I was extremely sleepy (from the chemo and jet lag) so I slept through most of it - then took another nap later in the afternoon. I resumed rehearsals last evening and was dancing until 10:15 pm! I will continue with the Taxol next Monday - then I need to switch to Tuesdays due to the Memorial Day Holiday on May 31.

My hair is growing back - It will still be a while before I go wigless!

I appreciate all of my family & friends who continue to offer support and encouragement as I tackle life head on. I am so very fortunate to have all of you in my life!

xxoo
~K

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your European trip went well and that you were strong and could enjoy it!!! Yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete