Monday, February 1, 2010

Well...that was fun

The first weekend is over. So excited to know that three more await me! It wasn't horrid. I slept through most of it. Both kids are ill now...Jack with a cough and Ava with a fever. Travis is taking them to the Dr. today at 11:30.

The white cell booster shot caused the most discomfort - I was extremely achy. Hopefully I will slowly pull out of this fog as the week progresses. I also need to make sure I stay healthy and not catch the crud that my kids are sneezing around the house.

Thanks to all who checked up on me, watched kids and brought food.

~K

2 comments:

  1. Continue to be the strong woman you are and don't hesitate to accept everyone's help. A lot of people love you and want to help you! One week down and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and wishing you the best! You're tough and a great example of grace and determination for your kids!!!

    ReplyDelete