Friday, March 12, 2010

Hold the curtain...

My white cell count was too low today to have chemo.

I was very bummed out by this news...actually shocked - because I thought I was feeling okay. By okay I mean...alright...after all, I am getting chemo treatments - how good am I supposed to be feeling?

Apparently, most people get very run down at this point. That - on top of my sinus infection and the fact that I opted not to have the big bad white cell booster has lead to this.

So - until next week my friends.

~K

1 comment:

  1. We're all stickin' with ya!! Sorry to hear it didn't work out this week, but it clearly sounds like you're a stronger patient than the average person at this point. When this happens to me, i hope i can do it with half the grace that you are doing it. You are really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete