Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring!

I haven't been posting as much due to the fact that things are pretty calm around here!
I have been feeling very good - anxious to get started on the next phase of treatment. I will start the Taxol on April 9 and take that for 12 weeks. Then after that I will have radiation and take a years worth of Herceptin.

For now - I am just trying to keep my head above water with work, grad school, family responsibilities and restoring my health. I started a yoga class last evening and was surprised at how much I could do! I am trying to talk my hair into growing again and the warm weather predicted this week should give me a good idea of how hot a wig can be! So far - it hasn't been a big deal - they have actually been keeping my head warm.

I appreciate your continued support and help - life is wonderful and it has been a true blessing for me to see how many people care about me and my family.

Enjoy the Easter Weekend!
xxoo
~K

1 comment: